Tips for Presenters
- Locate your presentation room in advance. All presentation sessions are scheduled for Tuesday, October 8 or Wednesday, October 9.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled session.
- Projectors and laptop computers are provided in the presentation rooms.
- We recommend using PowerPoint for your presentation, and if possible, convert the PowerPoint to a PDF file for speed and ease of loading the presentation.
- Presenters are responsible for their own handout materials.
- Contact information for texting technical support is provided in each room should you need assistance.
- To access WiFi on a personal device connect to Sheraton-Meeting Room and enter password ESC2019Denver.
Each symposium will contain up to three paper presentations grouped around a common sub-theme or closely related topic areas. If presenters are aware of other presentations that logically fall within the same symposium theme or topic areas, please inform the ESC program committee no later than June 15. Each presenter (or team of presenters) will have up to 20 minutes to present their paper and answer questions from the audience (the presentation should take no more than 15 minutes followed by 5 minutes for Q&A). Please bring your presentation saved on a flash drive ready to upload to a podium computer in the presentation room.
Workshops will include one or several presenters from the same institution or project team, who share information about a particular body of knowledge, evidence-based practice, engaged teaching or research techniques, assessment or research results, or methodologies. Active discussion between audience and presenter(s) should take place throughout the session. Workshops are scheduled for 60 minutes, comprised of 40 minutes of presentation and 20 minutes of questions and answers. Please bring your presentation saved on a flash drive ready to upload to a podium computer in the presentation room.
Roundtables (Digital Poster Presentations)
Roundtables consist of up to four poster presentations that are organized around a common theme. Posters will be presented in a digital format, showcasing the work on one single PowerPoint slide (no exceptions can be made). Each presenter (or team of presenters) is assigned 10 minutes to discuss their digital poster. The final 20 minutes of the session will be devoted to open discussions with session attendees. Please bring your PowerPoint slide on a flash drive to upload to a podium computer in the presentation room.
For further questions related to presentation formats or expectations, contact Mr. Grant Gerlich; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: (806)834-8933.
Other Important Information
Cancellations or Changes to the Program
If anything should interfere with your ability to present at ESC’19 or the members of your presentation team have changed, please notify us immediately via e-mail, providing updated information to email@example.com.
Registration is closed.