Faculty Scholar Panel
A special extended panel was convened during the 2018 Engagement Scholarship Consortium conference to explore engaged scholarship from the perspectives of higher education faculty. In this session, tenured community-engaged faculty, from a variety of institutions and disciplinary backgrounds, described their journeys toward obtaining tenure and promotion, and provided examples of the kinds of support they feel are necessary for faculty to be successful.
Katherine Bruna, Iowa State University
- Pauline Johnson, University of Alabama
- Maria Mayan, University of Alberta
- Tracy Eells, Lousville University
- Andrew Furco, University of Minnesota
- Lynnette Overby, University of Delaware