- What is Engagement Scholarship?
- ESC Leadership
- ESC Membership
- Meetings & Conference
- Networks & Partnerships
- Grants & Awards
- Publications & News
Preliminary Agenda for 2015 Emerging Engagement Scholars Workshop
Note: Acceptance to the Emerging Engagement Scholars Workshop requires your full attendance at ALL scheduled sessions and the entireEngagement Scholarship Consortium Conference. If you do not attend all of the sessions and conference, you will be invoiced for the amount of the Engagement Scholarship Consortium Conference registration fee. Components of the workshop (schedule subject to minor changes) are listed below. Faculty mentors are assigned to small groups of participants small group work with a faculty mentor well versed in engaged scholarship is a cornerstone of the Emerging Engagement Scholars program.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Travel to State College, PA. Note – there are a limited number of flights daily into State College and this is a home Penn State football weekend. We do have a block of hotel rooms for those needing to arrive on Saturday.
Sunday, September 27, 2015 - Monday, September 28, 2015
- Starting at 2:00 pm
- Engagement Master Class: Foundations of engaged scholarship
- Enhancing your engagement dossier
- Small group meeting with facilitators
- Panel discussion – community partner and faculty partners
- Small group work, meeting with faculty mentors, discussion of methods and theories, each group to report on similarities and differences in the projects presented
Tuesday, September 29 – Wednesday, September 30, 2015
The Engagement Scholarship Consortium Conference continues. For additional information about the conference, see http://engagementscholarship.org/conference/esc-2015-meeting