Travel to East Lansing
East Lansing is served by four airports.
- The Capital Region International Airport (LAN) is the nearest to the ESC Conference venue, the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center, 15 minutes by taxi or shuttle ride.
- Flint Bishop Airport (FNT) is accessible by car, a 45-minute drive to East Lansing.
- The Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) in Grand Rapids is accessible by ground transportation, or a 70-minute drive.
- Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is accessible by the Michigan Flyer bus, hosting 9 trips a day, or an 80-minute drive.
Ground Transportation and Car Rental
- Ground transportation information from Capital City Airport
- Car rental from Flint Bishop Airport
- Ground transportation information from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Car rental from Detroit Metro Airport
Transportation from Detroit Metro Airport
Scheduled commercial shuttle service, private cars, and rental cars provide options between Detroit Metro Airport and East Lansing.
- Michigan Flyer Motorcoach (DTW): Book Michigan Flyer online or call (517) 333-0400 (with daily scheduled service)
- Hytch Door-to-Door ride share: When booking your Michigan Flyer ride, you can also book a ride share in a van from the drop-off location (drop-off location is just outside the Marriott Hotel) to the hotel of your choice (drop-offs are only made to hotels or residences in the East Lansing area)
- Detroit Airport Town Cars (DTW): Book Detroit Airport Town Cars online or call (888) 615-6165
- Airport Transfers: Book Airport Transfers online
- Car Rental: Car rental from Detroit Metro Airport