- What is Engagement Scholarship?
- ESC Leadership
- ESC Membership
- Meetings & Conference
- Networks & Partnerships
- Grants & Awards
- Publications & News
ESC Grants Program
Engaged Scholarship Research/Creative Activities Grants Program for Faculty
Conducting scholarship that is mutually beneficial for the university scholar and for the community is a topic of great interest to members of the Engaged Scholarship Consortium (ESC). The ESC Scholarship Committee has been charged with the role of helping to facilitate this outcome for higher education faculty. In response to this need, a small grants program has been developed.
The goals of the program are as follows:
- Increase faculty involvement in engaged scholarship
- Increase awareness of the wealth of engaged research/creative activities occurring at member universities
- Enhance the level and amount of engaged research/creative activities that occur at member universities
- Enhance the ability of ESC member faculty to conduct engaged interdisciplinary research/creative activities within and between member universities