- What is Engagement Scholarship?
- ESC Leadership
- ESC Membership
- Meetings & Conference
- Networks & Partnerships
- News & Media
Why should my institution become a member?
Member benefits include:
- ESC hosts an annual conference and individuals from Member Institutions are able to attend at a discounted rate. Member Institutions have the opportunity to host and participate in the planning of the annual conference. ESC supports regional conferences and symposiums sponsored by Member Institutions.
- ESC provides intensive training for Emerging Engagement Scholars (graduate students and new faculty) as well as professional development for engagement professional staff during the annual conference.
- ESC provides leadership opportunities in engaged scholarship through service on ESC committees and election to the ESC Board.
- ESC promotes opportunities for faculty from Member Institutions to collaborate on opportunities for research and external funding.
- ESC recognizes excellence in engaged scholarship through its individual and institutional awards as well as recognition programs.
- ESC sponsors two refereed peer reviewed journals on engaged scholarship and Membership Institutions have access to these and the journals’ editors.