- What is Engagement Scholarship?
- ESC Leadership
- ESC Membership
- Meetings & Conference
- Networks & Partnerships
- Grants & Awards
- Publications & News
Journal Editors Panel
This panel is scheduled for Tuesday, October 8, 3:00-4:15 PM in Silver, Tower Mezzanine Level.
Community Engaged Scholarship, Editors Panel
A panel discussion among editors of journals publishing community-engaged scholarship. The editors will discuss the mission and scope of their journals. They will also offer insights into publishing scholarship in professional, academic journals.
List of panelists:
- Paul Brooks (Associate Vice President, Public Service and Outreach, University of Georgia), Associate Editor, Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement
- Marybeth Lima (Professor, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Louisiana State University), Editor, Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship
- Debbie Allen, Editor, Journal of Extension
- Neeraja Aravamudan, (Associate Director, Edward Ginsberg Center, University of Michigan), Editorial Team, Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning
- Matthew Durington (Director for Community Engagement and Partnerships, Towson University, Towson State University), Metropolitan Universities Journal
- Khaula Murtadha (Associate Vice Chancellor for Community Engagement, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis), Editor, Engage! Co-Created Knowledge Serving the City
- David Procter (Director, Center for Engagement and Community Development, Kansas State University)