- What is Engagement Scholarship?
- ESC Leadership
- ESC Membership
- Meetings & Conference
- Networks & Partnerships
- News & Media
The conference registration covers all instruction; program materials; refreshment breaks; two lunches; and two receptions during the conference. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging. Pre-conference workshop sign-up is provided on the registration form.
Presenters will need to register for the conference and are responsible for travel expenses, including hotel reservations.
How to Register
Registrants may qualify for the ESC member rate if their institution is listed here.
Pre-Conference: Outreach and Engagement Practitioners Network (OEPN) Workshop
Pre-Conference: Pre-College Programming Workshop
ESC Member: Full Conference Registration
- $520.00 (By September 7, 2017)
ESC Member: Group Discount - Full Conference Registration
Any ESC member school bringing five or more registrants qualifies for this group discount. You do not need to register together to qualify.
- $475.00 (By September 7, 2017)
ESC Member: One Day Only Registration
Non-Member: Full Conference Registration
- $595.00 (By September 7, 2017)
Non-Member: Group Discount - Full Conference Registration
- $545.00 (By September 7, 2017)
Non-Member: One Day Only Registration
Student/Community Partner: Full Conference Registration
- $395.00 (By September 7, 2017)
Student/Community Partner: One Day Only Registration
- Registration is complete after payment is made on-line or received in the AU Office of Professional & Continuing Education (OPCE).
- An institution purchase order (PO) is considered payment once a copy of the PO form has been received by OPCE.
- On-line payments require a valid MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or PO number with form.
- Checks and PO forms should be made payable to ‘Auburn University’ and participant’s name listed on all checks/PO’s.
- If you are making a payment with an institution PO, a copy of the PO should be sent to OPCE by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 334-844-3101.
- If you are mailing your registration, send completed form with payment to
Auburn University/ESC Annual Conference
Office of Professional & Continuing Education
301 O.D. Smith Hall
Auburn, AL 36849-5608
Office Hours: 7:45 AM - 4:45 PM CDT, Monday - Friday
Register between August 18 - September 7, 2017 for Regular Registration Pricing.
Beginning September 8, 2017, registrations will be considered "walk-ins" and assessed an additional $30 fee.
Registration substitutions will be allowed at no charge until September 8, 2017. Submit substitution requests by email email@example.com or call 334-844-5100.
A $50 cancellation fee will apply to registrations cancelled prior to August 18, 2017, and the remainder of the registration charges will be refunded. After September 8, 2017, no refunds will be given. Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to the address above.
If you have an accessibility, dietary need or questions regarding the physical access provided, please let us know. You may indicate on your registration form, call the office, 334-844-5100 or email email@example.com.